StrengthsQuest is an online assessment that helps you discover, develop and apply your unique talents in order to achieve academic, career, and personal success. After completing the 30-minute questionnaire, you will receive a customized report which lists your top 5 talent themes, and provides ways in which to develop them into strengths.
30 years of research by Gallup indicates that the most successful people in various fields all share one thing in common: they built their lives upon their talents.
StrengthsQuest focuses on strengths instead of weaknesses because you can only achieve at levels of excellence when you maximize your strengths.
StrengthsQuest is used by over 1 million people who are leveraging their talents to achieve academic success, explore careers, and develop as leaders.
Discovering your Top 5 Strengths will help
- Motivate you
- Provide a sense of direction
- Develop your confidence
- Achieve excellence
Utilizing your strengths in your daily activities increases your satisfaction and engagement with work, school, etc.
StrengthsQuest benefits you and those around you. After taking StrengthsQuest, you will appreciate the strengths of others and learn how to be an effective team-player.
How StrengthsQuest is Being Used at UF
StrengthsQuest is a growing part of the UF culture and is currently used by various student and staff groups around campus including:
– First Year Florida and Warrington Welcome Courses (SLS 1102)
– Resident Assistants (Course #)
– Preview Staff Leadership Course (Course #)
– Facilitating the First-Year Experience (IDS 4930)
- Florida Opportunity Scholars Academy of Leadership Participants
- Departments/Staff Retreats
– Career Resource Center
– College of Dentistry
– College of Engineering
– Department of Housing & Residence Education
– Recreational Sports
– Student Conduct and Conflict ResolutionGatorWell
Here at UF, StrengthsQuest is being used in the following ways
- To inform career exploration and job searching
- For impactful resume writing and interviewing
- Maximizing teamwork and supervision
- To enhance social and physical well-being
- As a component of student and staff retreats
Ready to Discover your Strengths?
Click Get Started for next steps